In medium bowl, mix together water, honey crème syrup, dry milk, shortening, and yeast. Stir in whole wheat flour.
2. Mix in bread flour, a quarter cup at a time, until dough pulls away from the bowl.
3. Turn dough out onto floured board and begin to knead for about 10 minutes or until smooth
4. Grease medium bowl. Put dough in bowl and turn so that the dough is greased on the top. Cover and let rise in warm place for about 45 minutes or until double in size.
5. Punch down dough. Turn out onto floured board and knead for about 5 minutes. Shape dough
6. Grease loaf pan. Put loaf in pan, cover with clean cloth and allow to rise for about 30 minutes
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Remove loaf from pan and let cool on rack or clean cloth.